– I personally will collect you from your hotel/apartment/cruise ship.
– We’ll begin our stroll through the city at the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum and, from there, continue to explore modern and XXI-century Bilbao.
– Visit to the Museum (Optional).
– Upon arriving at the most recently-built part of the city, we’ll stop for lunch. You can choose either a wine-pairing session with “pintxos” in one of the best gastrobars in the city, or, I could take you on a reduced “Pintxo Tour” instead of a sit-down lunch, whichever you’d feel happier with. The latter, however, is perhaps a better way of getting to know the REAL city.
– After lunch, we’ll stroll through the narrow streets of the Old Quarter and I’ll share some of the “secrets” of the city and show you some of sometimes curious, always fascinating “off-the-beaten-tourist-track” spots that only people from Bilbao know about.
– When the Tour is over, I’d be delighted to escort you back to your accommodation, should you so wish.