Compartir esta entrada
– I’ll personally collect you from your hotel/apartment/cruise ship at 8.30 a.m. with a chauffeur-driven, luxury vehicle.
– We will be driven to Haro, the capital of the world-famous La Rioja wine-growing region.
– Our first stop will be at the oldest winery in the city.
– After the visit and sampling some of their best wines, we will visit the Gomez Cruzado winery.
– In Gomez Cruzado, we will first be given a private tour of the winery before sampling the exclusive wines made here. And just so the wine won’t go straight to your head, we’ll also be given some snacks to eat at the same time: Iberian ham, cheese and the vineyard’s very own olive oil.
– If you still feel hungry and thirsty, then we’ll stop in a lovely restaurant to try some local dishes.
– After lunch, we’ll be driven back to Bilbao in the early evening and I’ll drop you off back at your hotel/apartment/cruise ship.